With the development of highway and tunnel, it had stepped into our life and you can easily see them when you drive on the highway. But not sure whether you noticed that there is always a signal warning you to limit your speed inside or outside the tunnel, because there are all IP Cameras etc equipment that be able to capture your speed and then send back to the Highway Police System. So if you don’t want to be punished for over speed, you need to cool down and get your speed pretty well controlled when driving.
Projects Technical Hightlight
- The router should be 4G LTE that be able to provide a fast and reliable connection between the IP Cameras and the monitoring center.
- The router should be Dual SIM design in order to use two carriers’ services, because the signal coverage might be poor on the highway.
- The router should be able to bear the harsh environment because the temperature could be 50 degree in the midday on the highway.
- Multiple Secure Tunnels should be implemented into the router and allow the engineers to use freely like IPSec, GRE.
- The router should have abundant interfaces in order to be connected to different PLC and controllers,
also should have IO that could trigger the alarm in case of any Fire Emergency.
NavigateWorx NR500-S4G was selected for this application and thanks to its industrial design, it can bear the tough job on the highway and tunnels and never feel lonely. Multiple and stable secure Tunnels make sure that the data would be transferred safely back to the monitoring center. Dual SIM design allow the users to deploy two SIM Cards at the same time for a backup plan. We’re proud to contribute ourselves on the highway and tunnels.